Thank you for visiting us online at www.greatvalue.my. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by Foodie Perks Enterprise (Company No.: SA0422522-X) (hereinafter referred to as either, “Foodie Perks”, “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. (hereinafter referred to as” Policy”)
Foodie Perks Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is issued taking into account the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) that was introduced by the Government of Malaysia to regulate the processing of Personal Data in commercial transactions. The Act requires us to inform you of your rights in respect of your Personal Data that is being processed or that is to be collected and further processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. The Act also requires us to obtain your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. In view of the Act, Foodie Perks is committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is protected.
Collection of Personal Data
Foodie Perks does not sell customers personal information collected online with third parties.
When you create a customer account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Foodie Perks
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
- We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Foodie Perks website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies that are:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may affect with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private
We trust that you will consent to the processing of your Personal Data. By providing your Personal Data to us, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein. Thanks again for visiting our website and for placing your trust in Foodie Perks.
Foodie Perks reserves the right to modify and change this Policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website. You should check this Policy each time you access our website so as to be aware of the most recent applicable version of the Policy.