Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Beyond Better Sdn Bhd, Company No. 1314871-P. (“Beyond Better,” “we,” or “us” or “Company”) and our website at foodieperks.net, greatvalue.my and 29catering.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, and other services provided by us. Company does not provide any food preparation and delivery service for Customer (stated below and hereinafter referred to as ‘Customer’, ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘Client’). Company is a technology company that connects Customer with independent third party chefs, independent third party furniture rental company, independent third party canopy rental company and independent third party logistic contractors who are not employed by Company or any of its affiliates. (collectively, the “Service”) These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and Beyond Better regarding your use of the Service. This contract will be between the Company and the Customer.
- Requesting a quotation does not guarantee date availability.
- All prices stated are in Malaysian Ringgit.
- If the number of guests is less than originally booked, we will still charge for the numbers ordered.
- Final numbers of guests must be notified to us in writing no later than 14 days prior to the event. After this time if the numbers increase by up to 100 pax this can normally be accommodated, but this is not guaranteed and allowances can not be made if the numbers drop.
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing the only services that the Company agrees to provide to you are the services specified in your invoice.
- Our provision of services will be only begin when payment listed in your invoice is cleared funds in our bank account.
- We do not provide any table and tablecloth.
- Coffee machine rental is not available and no replacement will be given for booking made for events that are 14 days prior to the event date.
- Unless specified in the invoice, the following payment terms apply to you
- You may pay RM100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to hold an event date. (applied to event)
- Full payment is required to be made to us 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT in cleared funds.
- We are entitled, without liability, to suspend, restrict, or terminate any booking if full payment remains unpaid 7 days prior to event and deposit will be forfeit.
- Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, direct bank in or telegraphic transfer
- Payee name: Beyond Better Sdn Bhd
- Bank name : CIMB Bank
- Account no : 8009875536
- Please email the transaction slip to [email protected]
- RM100 admin fee applied for each successful credit terms application. (Fee waived for repeating customers, NGO & federal government of Malaysia)
- By applying for credit terms, we and CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd may conduct credit/trade checks, CCRIS & DCHEQS on your company and where applicable, your director(s), shareholder(s) and guarantor(s).
- We are entitled at our discretion to approve or decline your credit terms application based on reasons which include your eligibility for the application and your compliance with our internal credit and registration requirements.
- You are required to sign a CTOS Report and CCRIS consent authorisation when you begin your application.
- In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled, Client will need to inform us by emailing to [email protected]
- The Deposit paid is non-refundable, non-transferable regardless of the length of time prior to the event you decide to cancel.
- Cancellation received with less than two months notice prior to the event – 50% of total event cost will be charged.
- Cancellation received with less than one month notice prior to the event – 100% of total event cost will be charged.
- Members’ price and promotion are applicable only for buffet orders confirmed at least 14 days in advance.
- Members’ promotion are not available during national public holiday, Selangor public holiday and Kuala Lumpur public holiday.
- Any equipment lost or damaged by you or any guest will be charged at the full replacement cost.
Limitation of Liability and indemnity:
- The Company shall not be liable for events beyond its control or for indirect or consequential loss or damage,
- Where a court or an arbitrator holds or finds us liable to you for any breach or default by us, you agree that the amount of damages payable by us to you will not at any time exceed the sum of RM500.00.
- A claim that the Services are not in accordance with the invoice will not be accepted by the Company unless written notice or email notice is given to the Company within three (3) days of the provision of the Services, stating the grounds of the claim and enclosing any supporting evidence.
- Property, title and ownership in all goods and materials sold subject to these terms and conditions shall not be passed to the Customer until such time as all sums of money owing by the Customer to the Company of any nature whatsoever shall have been paid.
- The Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.